Renting Space at SE Uplift
SE Uplift rents out two office spaces on our main floor, as well as 408 square feet of office space in the basement of the building. The basement space includes two office spaces and a reception area or lobby (option for a third desk or waiting room) and two additional storage spaces on the same level. None of these spaces are currently available to rent, but please check back in the future. For more information on space availability please contact SE Uplift’s Office Clerk, Eaen at email@example.com or call (503) 232-0010.
SE Uplift’s office is located just off of Hawthorne Blvd. The building is blocks away from popular restaurants, bars, shopping, and coffee shops. It is a few blocks from Public Transit and has a Walking Score of 96 (Walker’s Paradise) and a Bike Score of 100 (Biker’s Paradise).
Rent is negotiable but generally starts at $24 per square foot per year. The space includes:
- Large outdoor space with seating
- Access to shared parking lot at no additional cost
- Controlled access to the building
- Access to meeting room rentals at discounted pricing
Minimum Qualifications: To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization, organization with fiscal sponsorship from a 501(c)3 organization, community group, or a social enterprise.
- Activities must support and further SE Uplift’s mission and the following goals: Increase the number and diversity of people who are involved and engaged in the community; strengthen community capacity to create change by building community leadership, identity, skills, relationships, and partnerships; and increase community impact on public decisions and community life.
- Demonstrate financial stability capacity to pay rent and obtain commercial general liability insurance.
Additional Considerations: Preference will be given to applications that
- Are strongly aligned with SE Uplift’s mission and goals
- Fit the capacity, design, and space of our building
- Have well-defined programs and goals
- Advance the leadership or voice of historically marginalized communities
- Are led or staffed by individuals from the marginalized communities they serve
- Show a commitment to collaboration and building a welcoming community space
- Are 501(c)3 organizations or are fiscally sponsored by 501(c)3 organizations
Organizations that will not be considered for tenancy are:
- Organizations set up for partisan political or religious reasons.
- Organizations whose activities have an adverse impact on the building.