Affordable Office Space Available Starting January 1, 2023
For more information about our spaces and eligibility requirements, please read the information below. If you are interesting in renting this space, contact email@example.com to schedule a visit.
Why Rent a Space at SE Uplift?
SE Uplift’s headquarters is located in the heart of SE Portland just off of SE Hawthorne Blvd and close to SE Belmont Street. The building is blocks away from popular restaurants, bars, shopping, and coffee shops. It is a few blocks from public transit and has a Walk Score of 96 (Walker’s Paradise) and a Bike Score of 100 (Biker’s Paradise).
Rent is negotiable but generally starts at $18 per square foot. The space includes:
- Large outdoor garden space with native landscaping
- Ample bicycle parking
- Access to shared parking lot at no additional cost
- Controlled access to the building
- Utilities included in rent
- All-gender restrooms on every floor
- Shared lobby with mailboxes and kitchen access
- Access to meeting room rentals at discounted pricing
You’ll also have excellent neighbors! Along with our office upstairs, SE Uplift rents out three office spaces on our main floor and two on our lower level to various community groups doing work in the SE area and beyond. This provides unique opportunities for connection and partnerships.
Minimum Qualifications to Rent
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization, fiscally-sponsored community group, or a civic entity.
- Your group’s activities must support and further SE Uplift’s mission and the following goals: Increase the number and diversity of people who are involved and engaged in the community; strengthen community capacity to create change by building community leadership, identity, skills, relationships, and partnerships; and increase community impact on public decisions and community life
- Demonstrate financial capacity to pay rent and obtain commercial general liability insurance.
Preference will be given to applicants that:
- Are strongly aligned with SE Uplift’s mission and goals
- Fit the capacity, design, and space of our building
- Have well-defined programs and goals
- Advance the leadership or voice of historically marginalized communities
- Are led or staffed by individuals from the marginalized communities they serve
- Show a commitment to collaboration and building a welcoming community space
Organizations that will not be considered for tenancy are:
- Organizations set up for partisan political or religious reasons
- Organizations whose activities have an adverse impact on the building