Office Space Currently Available!
SE Uplift currently has open office space in our building! The space is around 300 square feet total and includes two rooms in the basement of the building. Rent for this space is $602 per month and covers use of common spaces in the building along with the two basement offices.
This is a perfect office for a small organization looking to grow or a well-established community group looking for more room. For more information about this space and our eligibility requirements, please read the information below. If you are interesting in renting this space, please email email@example.com.
Photos and Description of Available Space
Room 2 has another door that can be used as an entrance or exit. There is a second window in this room.
Additional photos can be provided upon request. Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in seeing more images, scheduling a virtual tour, or seeing the space in-person. In-person appointments are socially distanced and masks are required.
Why Rent a Space at SE Uplift?
SE Uplift’s office is located just off of SE Hawthorne Blvd and close to SE Belmont Street. The building is blocks away from popular restaurants, bars, shopping, and coffee shops. It is a few blocks from Public Transit and has a Walking Score of 96 (Walker’s Paradise) and a Bike Score of 100 (Biker’s Paradise).
Rent is negotiable but generally starts at $24 per square foot per year. The space includes:
- Large outdoor garden space
- Access to shared parking lot at no additional cost
- Controlled access to the building
- All-gender restrooms on every floor
- Shared lobby with mailboxes, kitchen access, and small meeting space
- Opportunities for additional storage
- Access to meeting room rentals at discounted pricing (after COVID-19 restrictions are lifted)
You’ll also have excellent neighbors! Along with our office upstairs, SE Uplift rents out two office spaces on our main floor, as well as 408 square feet of office space in the basement, to various community groups doing work in the SE area and beyond. The provides unique opportunities for connection and partnerships.
Minimum Qualifications to Rent
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be a 501(c)3 organization
- Activities must support and further SE Uplift’s mission and the following goals: Increase the number and diversity of people who are involved and engaged in the community; strengthen community capacity to create change by building community leadership, identity, skills, relationships, and partnerships; and increase community impact on public decisions and community life
- Demonstrate financial stability capacity to pay rent and obtain commercial general liability insurance
Preference will be given to applications that:
- Are strongly aligned with SE Uplift’s mission and goals
- Fit the capacity, design, and space of our building
- Have well-defined programs and goals
- Advance the leadership or voice of historically marginalized communities
- Are led or staffed by individuals from the marginalized communities they serve
- Show a commitment to collaboration and building a welcoming community space
Organizations that will not be considered for tenancy are:
- Organizations set up for partisan political or religious reasons
- Organizations whose activities have an adverse impact on the building