Community Space Information
We strive to provide reasonably priced meeting and conference space to nonprofit organizations and community groups. Due to COVID-19 we are currently not renting meeting or event spaces in our building – please check back later!
- Non-profits – $25 for up to 4 hours, $50 for the 4-8 hours of use.*
- For-profits – $50 per hour, $150 for 4 hours, $275 for 8 hours*
- Private Individuals – $75 per hour, $200 for 4 hours, $350 for 8 hours*
*Rates can be on a sliding scale and/or scholarship, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Building users in the Fireside Room may use kitchen space with the condition that everything is cleaned and put away after use.
- Chairs and tables may be moved as needed provided they get moved back at the end of the event.
- Garbage and recycling must be cleaned up by the building user after the event.
- Noise and sound must be kept to a reasonable volume.
Please contact Eaen Goss at 503-232-0010 or email@example.com to schedule a meeting time or if you have any further questions.
For information on our office space rentals, please go here!