Community Space Information
We strive to provide reasonably priced meeting and conference space to nonprofit organizations and community groups. As of July we are beginning to incrementally reopen our space to in-person gatherings. Our limit is currently 12 people per meeting. We hope to increase this limit in August. Masks are still required to be worn in the space.
- Non-profits – $25 for up to 4 hours, $50 for the 4-8 hours of use.*
- For-profits – $50 per hour, $150 for 4 hours, $275 for 8 hours*
- Private Individuals – $75 per hour, $200 for 4 hours, $350 for 8 hours*
*Rates can be on a sliding scale and/or scholarship, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Building users in the Fireside Room may use kitchen space with the condition that everything is cleaned and put away after use.
- Chairs and tables may be moved as needed provided they get moved back at the end of the event.
- Garbage and recycling must be cleaned up by the building user after the event.
- Noise and sound must be kept to a reasonable volume.
Please contact Eaen Goss at 503-232-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting time or if you have any further questions.
For information on our office space rentals, please go here!