Community Space Information
We strive to provide reasonably priced meeting and conference space to nonprofit organizations and community groups. We are beginning to reopen our space to in-person gatherings. We are following all state and local guidelines.
- Non-profits or government entities – $25 for up to 4 hours, $50 for the 4-8 hours of use.*
- For-profits or private individuals– $50 per hour, $150 for 4 hours, $275 for 8 hours*
- Fees are waived for Black, Indigenous, or disabled-led events.
*Rates can be on a sliding scale and/or scholarship, which will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Building users in the Fireside Room may use kitchen space with the condition that everything is cleaned and put away after use.
- Chairs and tables may be moved as needed provided they get moved back at the end of the event.
- Garbage and recycling must be cleaned up by the building user after the event.
- Noise and sound must be kept to a reasonable volume.
Dimensions / Sq Ft:
- The Fireside Room is about 612 sq ft (18′ x 34′).
- The Garden Room is about 386 sq ft (11.5-14.5′ x 14-15.5′). The Garden Room is temporarily unavailable.
Please contact operations[at]seuplift.org to schedule a meeting time or if you have any further questions.
For information on our office space rentals, please go here!