SE Uplift says Farewell to Director of Programs and Strategy, Kelly Fedderson
With gratitude and best wishes – SE Uplift bids adieu to Kelly Fedderson. Kelly’s last day will be Sunday, April 29th. She has taken a position with ThinkShout as part of their project management team.
We are going to miss her, and we know you all will too. So join us in thanking her for all she has done and help us cheer her on to her next adventure.
Kelly joined the SE Uplift team starting in 2012 and during her time here she has played a role in developing and shaping almost all of SE Uplift programs and activities. The list of projects and accomplishes that she has been instrumental in are too large to enumerate. But a few that speak to the breadth and depth of her experience include:
- Expanding the reach and visibility of SE Uplift’s programs by collaborating with community partners and designing creative engagement opportunities such as photo booths, community mapping activities, chalk-wall surveys, and more.
- Developing a new grant program aimed at funding innovative strategies to inspire greater community reflection and participation.
- Integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion principles into our grantmaking processes.
- Supporting over 150 community projects.
- Producing events ranging from issue forums, community trainings, neighborhood visionings, storytelling fundraisers, board retreats and strategic planning sessions, volunteer recognition celebrations, and grant information sessions.
- Developing of SE Uplift’s print and digital communications, including web content, print collateral, and monthly e-newsletter.
- Writing interesting and informative articles including a widely read series on affordable housing.
Please join us in thanking Kelly for all she has done for SE Uplift. And stop by our Neighborhood Small Grants Celebration on April 5th to wish her luck.