Community Space For Rent
We strive to provide reasonably priced meeting and conference space to nonprofit organizations and community groups.
- $25.00 for 1- 4 hours, or $50 for 4+ hours (8 hour maximum).
- Use of the projector in the Fireside Room Requires a $20 deposit, refundable upon completion of the event.
- All building users must be a 501 (c) 3 non-profit.
- Building users in the Fireside Room may use the mini kitchen in the event space (not the one by the main reception area) as long as they provide their own food and clean the dishes afterwards.
- Chairs and tables may be moved as needed provided they get moved back at the end of the event.
- Garbage and recycling must be cleaned up by the building user after the event.
- Noise and sound must be kept to a reasonable volume. There are tenants in the building whose business involves meditation and quite spaces.
Please contact Jay at 503-232-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting time or if you have any further questions.
Click each picture to expand
Peter Jacobson Room