Community Space For Rent
We strive to provide reasonably priced meeting and conference space to nonprofit organizations and community groups.
- Non-profits – $25 for up to 4 hours, $50 for the “day” (4-8 or more hours)
For-profits – $50 per hour, $150 for 4 hours, $275 for 8 hours
Private Individuals – $75 per hour, $200 for 4 hours, $350 for 8 hours
- Use of the projector in the Fireside Room Requires a $20 deposit, refundable upon completion of the event.
- Building users in the Fireside Room may use the mini kitchen in the event space (not the one by the main reception area) as long as they provide their own food and clean the dishes afterwards.
- Chairs and tables may be moved as needed provided they get moved back at the end of the event.
- Garbage and recycling must be cleaned up by the building user after the event.
- Noise and sound must be kept to a reasonable volume.
Please contact Jay at 503-232-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting time or if you have any further questions.
For information on our office space rentals, please go here!
Peter Jacobson Room